Warm fluffy pancakes with the perfect pumpkin flavor and crunch that will keep you cozy and satisfied all season long.
What you’ll need:
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 4 eggs
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/2 cup Nature’s Path Pumpkin Seed + Flax Granola
- Oil for greasing pan
- Combine the almond flower, milk, eggs, baking powder, salt, and maple syrup into a thick batter.
- Heat a pan over medium low heat, grease with oil, and add a 1/3 cup batter into pan.
- After it cooks for about 2 minute, top with granola.
- Flip and cook normally, until golden brown.